Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas idea at Sephora

I love December, it's a month full of joy, friend's birthday, wedding party, marriage proposal and all, there's so many good things happening throughout the December, and girls being girls, for me to attend all these event, I need to do SHOPPING! RIGHT?


Being busy on my work can't stop me from shopping , especially I can get almost everything from online store nowadays. Recent I am addicted on purchasing COSMETICS.... I spent on lipstick, eye shadow, BB cushion.....and ALOT.  I am so impress with those packaging design and that's one of the main point for me to decide whether purchase or not. 



Sephora parcel is here! Made my order in just few clicks and here's my product nicely wrapped has arrived! Receiving parcel can still create happiness in me although I already know what is inside. Is only me or everyone else feel the same? 



Has been seeing tarte products recommended by so many youtubers and I am always looking for a palette in matte colour eye shadow, when I see this , I added to my cart without hesitate. Then, the eyeliner combo right beside attracted me as well, so another click to add in cart! Just click click click then gaodim! 

I got the tarte tarteist Pro & deluxe tarteist eyeliner set 




-----  tarte tarteist Pro  -----



There's 16 matte colour and 4 with shimmer, more to earth tone which is suitable for daily use. 

I use to like shimmer eye shadow a lot, so most of my eye shadow contain shimmer which can easily make my eye bling bling when I wink.  Bling bling eye might look attracting but sometimes, when I wish to have a simple eye make up, shimmer eye shadow will be too much .

Every eye shadow have their own name, and coming with the box, there's a makeup tutorial card teaching on how to put on the eye shadow to create different style of eye make up .


If I have to choose 1 favorite out of all, whimsy will be the winner. It's like a mixture of pink and orange, apply individually is already enough for our eyes to look great, and it's easy to match with other colours as well, either as a base colour or main colour also no problem!

And also, eye shadow doesn't mean we can only use it for our eye. This palette contain matte colours like white and light brown, all these colour can be use as highlight or shadow, even for blusher! It's up to you to play with all the colours. 




From the left : glam , ethereal , whimsy , innocent 

The matte colour is not those super pigmented kind of eye shadow, the colour is more soft , so it can be apply layer by layer, to create a nice layering. For the shimmer eye shadow,it would be a additional mark for your eye makeup. The shimmer is meticulous so it blend well with the other colour of eyeshadow. 

 I would recommend to apply with brush for better performance.



-----  deluxe tarteist eyeliner set -----



This set come in black and brown, both nicely fitted what I need. For softer look, I will be using brown and for heavy makeup, no doubt I will go for black .

The main reason I am getting this is because of the brush with angle. I always have difficulty in drawing inner eyeliner, I wish this brush can help me on it. 




It's gel type, come in tube size as shown. This tube is not easy to control as in I always squeeze more than what I need LOL


The brush has an angle so it will be easier for us to adjust the position of our hand when we are drawing eyeliner. The eyeliner is smooth, with just 1 off applied, the colour is already outstanding and it's super long lasting and water proof.


What about removing? Don't worry, it's long lasting, at the same time it's easy to remove as well :) 



How will I look like with the tarte makeup on? Let's see!




Left without any eyeshadow and right with only whimsy :) The colour is so soft, it looks like my own skin colour but it secretly makes my eye pop out. 






I love how the matte colour make my eye make up look softer.






With the shimmer eye shadow, and look how at the eyeliner, it's so easy to draw a tiny line. 



Wanted to get yours as well ? Shop now at here ! Get free sample with every purchase and  delivery for order  RM80 & above. You are going to look fabulous in this Christmas and New Year! 
 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment