Monday, August 25, 2014

Mitasu Japanese A La Carte buffet


My friends have been asking me where to get good and affordable Japanese buffet since I am a huge fan of Japanese cuisine..  I hv introduced them to Maiu and today I am going to bring you all another new one!

As stated in title , this place named Mitasu, it's a A la carte style buffet which you can order from the menu. I strongly recommended this place because they are multi choices and the food is fresh, meanwhile the price is not expensive! 

Before we go to the food, let's have a look around the restaurant. The place is not really big with simple and cozy interior design. You can choose to sit at the bar or table, and also they provide private room. 



I love to sit near the bar because I can see what other people ordered when it is ready to serve and decide what to order :p


It's a nice place for party or gathering too.


Alcohol... maybe? But this is not included in the buffet price la of course..

Let's see what I've ordered on that day, here is just part of it.. I am worry if I posted all will scare you... 



Fresh oyster and tiger prawn. The oyster is not big but it is fresh! I ate about 10 by myself. And the tiger prawn is sweet too. 


I forgot what this call, it is something like the outer part is cooked and the inner part is raw... with the sauce, this taste heaven. 



Sashimi. Salmon, butter fish and tuna. My all time favorite. Suggest order 10 pieces at once so that you can enjoy your meal without waiting too long for next order. No joke, I can finish all these by myself.  





Of course some sushiiiiiiiiiii and handrollllllllll






Udon~~~ the portion of noodle and rice are not big, so don't worry you will get full if you order them. 



How can buffet without dessert? Here is it... they serve ice cream and cake! 

OHMYGOSH...I am craving for it now! I should have visit them again in this week time~ If you are a fans of buffet, let's try this out...

Details:



Attached with the menu so you can decide what to order before you go :) 

Mitasu Japanese Buffet Restaurant  

B-01 , Central Plaza,
No.34, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur. 
(Behind Pavilion. Before the turning to pavilion parking, it is on your right )

Opening Hours for the A La Carte Buffet: 
Mon~ Fri , 6:00pm~10:00pm (9.15pm last order)
Sat~Sun , 12:00pm~3:00pm (2.30pm last order)
                     6:00pm~10:00pm (9:15pm last order)


Contact: 03-2110 2833 



No comments:

Post a Comment