Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thecandyskin


If you followed me on Instagram, you will noticed that I posted this cute boxes for few times.... Do you heard about Thecandyskin before? If not, you should read this blog post. ^^ 


Thecandyskin is actually a website which selling Korea skin care, Japan concealer foundation ,Taiwan / Korea clothes and bags , 
Branded eyeshadow, customised 3D nail tips,korea authenticated nameplate necklaces,mineral loose eyeshadow ........Thecandyskin was founded in Malaysia since 2007.Their  products initially 
designed to beautified women from inner to outer.





They did put in effort on their packaging... they have different sizes of boxes to carry their product and send to customer... the box is cute enough that you can recycle using it as a container or maybe a DIY jewelry box as well...





I purchased this Japanaturactor foundation / concealer . This is 
one of their Hit product.... I did found out alot of reviews about this product and most of the feedback is GOOD! One of my friend which is now a beautician also recommended on this product. It's a cream base product. It give nice effect after applying them on face.. it can cover up the pore, pimples, uneven skin tone and also dark eye circle... and most important is.... It doesn't give any thick makeup feeling at all!



Before applying it :( I had pimple scar, pore, dark eye circle.... I need to get rid of all these problems~~~~~ A wise advice, please apply with sponge rather than using finger. I did tried using finger before and the effect is not natural enough, by using a sponge to apply will look more natural. 




After applying half face :) I think it clearly shown which side had apply and which haven't right?  My skin look more fairer and flawless after applying it ... some of you might like to use it as a concealer but I like to use it as my foundation cause it can stay for a whole day without smudging even I clean my face with a tissues paper~  The amount I needed for the whole face just a very little because it is a cream base and I can easily spread it all over my face evenly ....




Next, Mineral Loose Eyeshadow. I got this 12 colors eyeshadow for FREE!!!! I am so excited to own them , really thanks to Thecandyskin for present me these awesome eye-shadow :) This mineral eye-shadow is powder form and it is filled into a small bottle... 100% mineral and natural loose eyeshadow which material come from USA. The color is very outstanding and just a little amount will enough for the whole eyelid. The shimmering effect is awesome good too! You can see the shimmer shine like a twinkle star when you apply it on your eye lid...




I used this 4 colors to play with my makeup...I always love earth tone or brown series... look at the black color eye-shadow, it is super black and I use it as eyeliner... 




I wonder how strong the eye shadow is, so I do give it a dare. Applying the eye-shadow on my hand and rise them with water, the color stay strong and didn't fade away.... After that, I clean it with a tissues paper, the color did fade abit... lastly, I rube with my hand...until my hand goes red... ythe color still there ! It's really amazing... I think it is suitable to use it all day long no matter where we go... 



 This is the outcome after using the foundation and eye shadow from Thecandyskin . The eye-shadow can easily bring out our eye makeup and make our eye look more gorgeous and pretty :)


The foundation give me nice skin texture and beautiful skin can make me more confident ! And most importantly, it can stay for the whole day and the effect doesn't affected by water or sweat ! 



Thecandyskin is now having giveaway EVERY MONTH!  Sound crazy but it is true! And the founder of Thecandyskin had also uploaded makeup tutorial on youtube to share with every makeup lover.... Do not wait anymore, visit > thecandyskin for more details and remember to join their monthly give away!!!! 




2 comments: