Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Need for Speed with Michelin Pilot Experience


I think most of the people out there will wish to own a nice car? a powerful car? or a branded car?  Seriously, I don't really know much on cars.. I am just happy to look at their cool design and wish to sit in the car like a BOSS. haha. Got this chance to snap a picture with this red Ferrari during my cousin's wedding day. 

 There are actually more sport cars on that day and this Lamborghini was what the *main* car of the day! I am just so in love with the color and it's design....

I was thinking why did my boy friends  love car so much?  Every-time while we traveling, if there is nice car pass by, they will like WOW~~~~~LOOK AT THAT! DOPE SHIT!  Sometime they will even wine down the window to listen to the engine' sound.  

I am always imagine what if I am sitting in a sport car and it is driving with a high speed ....I wanted to feel the wind~~~ 



This SeptemberNuffnang along with Michelin will give 

us  the experience of a lifetime. Are you ready for an entire day of heart pumping fun? We are given a chance to go all the way straight to the track and feel it by your ourselves!!!! 






Feel the wind in your hair driving top speed behind the wheels 

of the Formula Michelin, The Formula 2 Seater, The Renault 

Clio, the Porsche, and the Citroen C2 Rally!



I wish to get behind the wheel of the Formula Michelin, Renault 

Clio, Citroen C2 Rally,  Formula 2 Seater and have the 1st ride in 

my life. I wanna drive at top speed on the professional tracks  like 

no body cares~~~~and feel the blood circulating fast in my 

vein!!!!! 

I just can't wait to attend to this ROCKING 

PARTY!!!!


I deserve for this amazing lifetime experience because I believe after this, I will know more about cars and the top speed ride will wake up my mind!!!! 


1 comment: