Monday, July 8, 2013

high school girlfriends



Have been a super long time never meet up with my high school babes... I think the last time we meet up is for steamboat??? 

Everyone was busying with finals and assignment... finally we manage to squeeze out a little time for our girls date. Had too much suggestion on venue, wanted to go for KTV but too bad I lost my voice... Sushi buffet but Jasmine don't like it :( 




大利来记猪扒包 is the place. It's located at IOI boulevard, just next to Tong Pak Fu. It's convenience for all of us cause we all living around Puchong area. 





Foods we ordered. There is not much choices on their menu. Rice and noodles come with pork slice. And there are 2 different pork pao but I’m not sure what's the different. Maybe just different part of pig? 

They do come in set which cost around RM13 for a main course with a drinks. They have some side dishes like curry fish ball, pudding..... 

For me, it is just So So.. not really attracted me. 



Chill at my place after that. We should just get a pot of chinese tea to make it a yamcha session.LOL... 

Some photo spam cause they are so in love with my Zr1000 wave hand function... 




Kerry's Tarzan Pose.  The most confident lady. 



This is the new sign.



Pattern.

It's time for some ABNORMAL PHOTO.












Check out my Instagram for the video we took that night >>> milkipiestephy  


Alright. Enough with it. Thanks for scrolling to the end.

Will blog soon cause I have so many things to share.. Please come back okay?   

No comments:

Post a Comment