Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fashion Salad Bazaar


I love shopping like every girl do. I visit to many bazaar before and I never thought that one day I will become one of the vendor. I really love how do a bazaar work. It is like a one day event which you can sell your pre-loved or brand new stuff, and it will gather up the online shop and bloggers. You can see the product in real life rather than just looking photo on your computer, and normally the price will be lower than usual. Meanwhile, you can also get the chance to meet up with your idol bloggers.... Really thanks Casey for putting up this event, the first bazaar I joined in my life~  Fashion Salad Bazaar. 


Babe Yvonne joined me on that day. Thanks her for accompany if not I think I will not be daring to join it. Brought our pre-loved clothes and some accessories there for sale. Selling at a super low price cause we want to clear our wardrobe.. so that we can buy in more... hahaha..


#OOTD  So in love with this mint dress. 

The event starts from 11am. We were there at 10am to setup. It is an outdoor event. It's kinda hot but luckily we are wearing sleeveless clothes. 

Some photos spamming with babe. Still the same, love the Casio Zr1000 beauty function and wave hand function so much...... 








Picture time with the beautiful ones... 


Povy~~



Yvonne & VickyBobo~~


Yvonne & Chanwon ~~



Chanwon~~



Chenelle Wen ~~


Nana~~ 


Chanwon & Chenelle Wen


So happy to meet all of them in real life after so long I read their blog, really nice to make friend with them. Everyone of them are friendly. I am so shy to say hi at first but no worry, they are very nice person. So remember to say hi if you meet anyone of them.... They don't eat you.. hahaha 


Everything goes well on that day. Although it is tiring but it is a good experience and nice to meet up with new friends... hopefully there is more and more of this kind of event. For those who came, hopefully you enjoyed, and thanks to those who purchase from me and hope you like it :)

Maybe I should become the organizer for the next bazaar since I am studying in this field.. Will you be interested if I do so? 

No comments:

Post a Comment