Saturday, July 27, 2013

easy steps to draw eyebrow


I used to facing problem when makeup.. which is I don't know how to draw my eyebrow : Then I started to think that it is okie for not drawing my brow cause I am having thick brow... but I AM TOTALLY WRONG! It is so much different between draw or didn't draw. Last time I just use eyebrow powder to fill in the space of my eyebrow and color my brow from black to brown.... 

I try to search on Youtube for tutorial, learn from magazine and many other ways.... but still I can't draw my eyebrow nicely. 



Then, I purchased Stlyenanda 3CE eyebrow pen because I want myself to learn it. Have to get a good tool before I start practicing...  as mentioned before, in case you didn't read, it is light brow color. The color is nice just that it fade kinda easy. 


This is how I look without drawing my brow. Only eyebrow powder. My brow is so short and without 'tail'.... To make my makeup look better, I have come out with my own eyebrow makeup ways. My eyebrow drawing way is definitely not  proper way but just something create by my own. Just in a few simple ways.. 




Always remember to hold your eyebrow pencil horizontal.. it will create natural look.



Measure your brow's tail this way. Put your pencil from the edge of your nose to the end of your eye, then it will be the ending point of your tail.  


Start from the middle of your brow. If you wish to have a straight and thick brow, draw a line then fill in the space slowly like what I did in picture. After that, smudge it with your finger to make it look more natural... at last only fill in the front part of your brow. 


Lastly, use eyebrow powder. Put the darker color at the end of your brow and light color at the front part of your brow. After that, brush away the excess powder. This action will also blend the color and make your brow look natural.


This is the outcome.



The first photo is without eyebrow makeup, and the 2 photos above is after makeup. Can see the different? 

Now I found that drawing eyebrow is not that hard actually, just that I need more practice. Every single part of makeup can totally change someone look. So, don't avoid just because you don't know. Everything can be learn.

Remember to trim your brow, it is more easier to draw after your trim it.

Hopefully this small little sharing can help you on drawing your eyebrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment