Monday, July 22, 2013

Beauty Q foot treatment



Received this Beauty Q Foot Treatment Mask from Hermo.com 2 weeks before. I am so excited when I got it and I faster go to Youtube and search for some video regarding to this product. I am so amaze with how this foot mask deal with foot. 


This is how the packaging looks like.

It is a exfoliating foot mask contained natural plant extracts with milk formula.

Why is it so special and what is the function?  This foot treatment mask can help you on remove hardened skin and exfoliation treatment for cracked, dry, rough heels and feet. 



There are 2 plastic bag like foot mask contained some liquid inside. It is user friendly. Not need to add in this and put on that.




Put on the foot mask after cleaning and drying your feet. Just take off the double-sided tape to seal the foot mask. Wear socks so that you can walk without slippery. You need to wear it for 60-90 minutes. I advise you all to wash it after 90 minutes to make sure your feet can absorb all the serum in the foot mask. After that, just wash away with plain water.




This is my feet before putting the foot mask. I have dry and rough heel. 

For my case, my feet look nothing different for the first 2 days, I was a little worried cause I am afraid the mask is not working on me.... BUT......BUT....BUT....I Worry Too Much... I am going to show you some pictures after day 2..get ready for the "Geli" photos or you may click the little red cross on your right top now....





Day 3!!!! I woke up and my feet just turn into this.  My dead skin started to peel off naturally. I didn't peel it on my own at all.... I am so happy when I saw this cause I know I am going to have a new smooth skin for my feet soon. 




Day 5. It peel even more. You can see there are 2 tones on my feet.  The dead skin peel off more and more and I started to peel it away on my own. You are not advise to do that but I just cannot stand my dead skin "hanging" there. If you really want to peel it by your own, do it in a gentle way, or else you will hurt your skin.





Day 8. It is so much different compare with days before right???? Dead skin and rough heel on my feet all gone.... you can really feel the softness of your feet after all the dead skin had peeled off.


Not only the bottom part, even the skin on the upper part is exfoliating too. * remember to remove your nail color before using this mask or else your nails will become like mine :( *  



The final look 2 weeks after I used the foot mask. It stated there it need only 7 days for the whole treatment, but for my case, it took around 2 weeks for the skin to peel off completely. 




I am happy and satisfied with this foot mask. It doesn't cause any pain and it is able to remove my terrible dead skin and cure my rough heel. It really surprise me. I think I will purchase this for my mom since she is facing rough skin problem too. 

Are you having the same problem too? Boring with using the scrub and want to remove dead skin in an effective way? No doubt, you should try this.

Go to http://www.hermo.my/ and get this awesome product! They are also having a lot of skin care product and cosmetic on store, purchase together to enjoy free shipping. 

Thanks Hermo for sending me this foot mask. Appreciate it and seriously, it works well.  



No comments:

Post a Comment