Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nuffnang 6th birthday bash



Nuffnang is 6th!!! Congratulation! Thanks Nuffnang for always giving blogger bunch of goodies and fun. I am so happy that I could join this birthday party. Thanks babe Janice for tagging me along. 




Event held in LUST Bar which located in KL near Istana Hotel. Thanks Mr.Q for sending me there after my hair show :)




At the entrance, they set up a board for us to take photo, props are prepared too... so lovely. They are also signing board for us to write our wishes to Nuffnang on it. And of course, goodies bag was given. 



Booth of Deezer by Digi. Don't know what is Deezer about? check out Digi's website and enjoy the free trial for a month. 


Cute balloons are everywhere and spot your name and you can bring it home. Nuffies had written and draw something on the card. 


Met Dylan and Ronald there. They are the opening for the party. Too bad I reached late and missed their performance.



Number 76 Saloon was there too ! They provide free hair styling ... babe Janice having her hair do by stylist from Number 76 Saloon. 




Met Cheesie . She is so skinny but gorgeous still. Just with a simple tee and jacket , she can be so stylish. 




The lovely couple. Timothy and Audrey. 


On that night, they are games and also lucky draw. The grand prize was the giant tee with all the signature of nuffies and badges. 




I like the music game the most. Participates are so enjoying on the stage and we are happy watching down the stage. 




Look! The Giant Birthday Cake. So cute........



Everyone is busying on taking photo...




New friends that I met the night...



Thanks to all nuffies. I did really enjoy the night and hope to see you guys soon.


1 comment:

  1. Aiks I didnt know, number 76 style was there and free hairstyling too. if not I will go do my hair also!!

    ReplyDelete