Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hair Show by Celeb Trendz Hair Studio


I'm here to update again :) So much to share with, had joined a 2 days event which organized in Paradigm Mall. 


Was given a chance to be a hair model for Celeb Trendz Hair Studio's hair show. 2 days before the show, I was asked to dye my hair to reddish purple . For those who followed me on FB or Insta should know right? 


On the actual show day, was there earlier for makeup and hairdo preparation. 


Everyone was busying ! Can you spot DannyOne? 


My makeup artist, Rainie from Back Stage. Thanks her for doing me this cool makeup :) 



One of my partner of the show, Joelin. We have the same hair color :)

#Selca



Before my turn to go on stage, hair stylists from Celeb Trendz did hair cut for artist ShengGuang and also model Joan Chan.


The show starts! We models are asked to sit on the chair and hair stylist from Celeb Trendz will style for us . My hair styled by director AB Wong :)


This is how my hair transform. The expert hair stylist can make my hair stand so high up with just few pins and hair spray. 


Posing after the hair do. I don't know how my cat walk was.... that's my 1st time doing cat walk on stage.. hopefully it is good. At least I didn't fall down. haha 

After that, May from DaMonster appeared on the stage with 2 models. This group's hair is more colorful and all of their hair are medium length. But still, stylist did style nice hair for them.


The show end perfectly. I think most of us are satisfied with the show :)



My gorgeous partners of the day :)


With Joan Chan. She joined 8tv I want to be a model before. So pretty and slim in real person. And she is really TALL. 



Group photo :)

With Jimmy Cheng. I have to say he is a very good stylist. He is very polite and friendly person. He will answer every question of you patiently and he give good advice and of course good service. Remember to visit him if you want to have any hair do. 



DannyOne from DaMonster :)



Apparel division. Thanks for getting us nice costume. I personal love the legging and jacket and singlet so much. Mean I love the whole costume .



And Mr.Q was there too :) have to special thanks him for fetching me to Nuffnang event after the show . 



Amanda was there too :) Thanks for being my camera girl for all those photos. Love eu much much. And of course thanks to Aunty Q for coming :) 



With Mr.LineBear. So cute...



Great show everyone!!!! I am glad to meet everyone there. And thanks again for giving me this opportunity to join this event :)



Remember to visit CelebTrendz :)  FB > CelebTrendz



Thanks for reading :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment