Tuesday, September 16, 2014

20 facts about me


1. I might look tough but I'm a soft hearted person. 
2. My skin condition is not as good as seen in photo because I did edit before I posted those photos. 
3. Love japanese cuisine a lot, sushi buffet is my favorite because I can eat as much as I want without worrying the bill.
4. Work as a part time tutor since secondary school.
5. Hate lizard a lot. Cannot tolerate with it.
6. I do housework every weekend.
7. Trying to avoid cold drink. Brought my thermos flask with my all the time. 
8. A very last minute person, a very bad habit.
9. A hello kitty lover, but I don't collect kitty stuff. 
10. Love music, I can play piano and ukelele. 
11. Some of my friends said I'm stubborn but I don't think so, maybe yes, but only to several things.
12. Forgetful person, but my friend around me are always kind enough to be my reminder.
13. Studying mass communication.
14. I love sport but I'm not good in it.
15. I own buddies which I can tell everything, appreciate them a lot.
16. Always unclear with my future plan, for me, I think things wil be alright when the time reach, so, no worries !
17. Ended a long term relationship a year ago and I'm now single. I'm still healing and I believe I will be good.
18. I have very supportive family. No matte what I did, they will give me 100% support.
19. Drama lover. If I love the drama, I can watch it day and night just to finish it.
20. I believe staying positive is the best way to live! 


1 comment: