Saturday, April 19, 2014

Mface Live 酷视台 Launching Party


Mface Live launching on last Sunday was a successful one, I am so glad to be part of it. I enjoyed the whole event and I am glad to know everyone there.

Was informed about 2 weeks earlier regarding to this event, I am so excited when I know that we are going to on air live in Sunway Pyramid, I keep imagine how will it be when I am sitting inside the box to host and people in walking around and looking at. I tot it will be weird, but actually not! It makes me feel more excited ,seriously, I enjoy very much!


My hosting was on Sunday but I went on Saturday to support other NJ :) It's good to have a bunch of friends who have the same interest, we can blend so well and we learn a lot from each other.


I reach kinda early on Sunday...and I saw some of the audiences are already there..really feel touch for seeing them so supportive, they event bought us coffee... Spot my note, I wrote a lot to avoid from forgetting what to say... 


My Pak Dong~~~ Big Coconut~~ (大爷) If you watched my show, you should know who is him :) I just have to say a million thanks to him, I am so lucky to have him as my partner. He is a superman, he is soooo talented. I just don't know how to describe his super power, but believe me, he can do a lot of things at the same time. He taught me a lot of things and also give me a lot of encouragement... If you are reading this post ... 大爷,真的很感谢你! 你是我的英雄~ 



Before on air, interview session on stage for our show. I am sick on that day, or I should say I haven't recover from my sick...>.< sing a little on stage, hopefully it doesn't sound too bad...and big coconut sing very well, he is little JJ Lim! 


Some of the audiences who always appear on our show attended the event to support us... big coconut is actually fixing the computer there haha... 


My babe surprise me! Suddenly appear in front of me with someone and also my favorite Chatime drink. Really appreciate for your support , love u much much....


 Eunice is there too! A little tea time with them before heading to the company dinner at night!


Never forget this bro! Although he is very kiamsiap but he is really a very great person! A friend like you is a blessing...thanks for always helping me when I need, although u did complain abit sometime hahahaha THANK YOU LAAAAAA


I am now officially become a NJ (Network Jockey) on Mface Live 酷视台. You can always catch me on Tuesday 2pm-4pm or Wednesday 4pm-6pm @ http://dj.mface.me/dj/LiveShow3.aspx?cid=123

Remember to sign in so that we can interact with each other, and I will also red out your name and hello to you...

I will try my best in doing this and please do advise or comment me if you think that there is thing I need to improve... 

I still have some video and company dinner photo in my album, do you want me to show you all the video and blog bout the night dinner? Do let me know if it is a YES from you! 

Please  complete the survey for me so I know how many of you want me to blog for the part 2 with video and a lotsssss of photo :) 

























No comments:

Post a Comment