Thursday, May 23, 2013

movie review

Went for Fast & Furious 6 premiere screening at 1U. 

Watched Fast5 and I'm addicted to this movie. I am not a huge fans of sport cars but after watching this movie I think I've change my mind. I love how the cars perform in the movie and sure the actors too. The idea is creative and attractive, you will never know what will happen next and surprise is always there waiting for you. Fast6 contains more fighting scene rather than showing car race. The movie is a continue of previous episode and the ending shows that there will be a next coming.... 


 Star Trek Into Darkness. Movie night with babe Yvonne.

This is another interesting movie. This is a story about a fight between 2 planet. Beginning is a little boring but it getting nicer from the middle. Don't think that this movie consist of alot of fighting and violence, it is not. The actors were cute and funny. Their conversation will make you laugh crazily and it is romantic too.

Holiday start from tomorrow and this 2 movies is a must to watch. Thanks Nuffnang for the invitation to this 2 awesome movie screening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment