Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Conclusion . August


It's already 3rd of September today.... my August past *wonderfully* ~~~~ Found this flora pants in my drawer.. finally wore it after 1 year... :) 



I got myself a new camera which I want for sooooooooo long.... Canon G1X. ^^  after survey from internet and some comments from my photography friends and also my boyfie, I chose Canon. It's doesn't make me regret and I am now in love with it.  It's come with multi function and the photo by it is awesome pretty... the 360 degree flip-able screen full fill my selca needed... 



And see... this is another girl who own Canon G1X... She falls in love with my camera after I showed her my baby G1X .... And the next day, I brought  her back to the same place and bought another same camera ...So we are now using couple camera ...  :) 





For those who followed my Instagram , I think most of you knew that I missed the Penang trip with my buddy during the Raya break right? I am so sorry to FFK but I doesn't want to give up a good chance! I got a call from a production and I am given a chance to act in a sitcom!!!!! I am so happy when I heard bout that although it is just a small cast.... at least I got a chance to appear in TV right? haha 


Behind the scene ~



One of the character 


 Look at this cutie boy... His polka dots shirt matched  my polka dots collar 


This is his pretty mummy~ 



Actors who always appear in TV are now in front of me... Arghhh~~~ 


I am so nervous on that day and hopefully the outcome is great... I am so thankful and appreciate this given chance .. My 1st time shooting for sitcom and finally I knew how filming process goes~~ I gained new experience ^^ 





Next, I got sponsored product from Thcandyskin, Blythe Kawaii Station and Sisterdream.....  I used to envy with those famous blogger who always got sponsor product and finally I got a chance too.... Really thanks to all my sponsor... * LOVE*~~~




Blogged bout Thecandyskin for their Mineral eye shadow... read this if you missed it.. ~~~ thecandyskin

Another blog post for sisterdream...  here you go ~~~~sisterdream

Photos for Blythe Kawaii Station are still in progress... Stay tune for it to get special promotion! Only for my reader! :)   

Thanks to all the sponsors and hopefully I will get more sponsor in the future so that I got more things to blog and get to try out new and product ! ^^ Remember to email me at  stephy-milkipie@hotmail.com 








Dadaa~~~ went for few movies' premiere screening... thanks nuffnang for present me those tickets ^^ Feel great to watch in advance before the movie start screening in cinema... Among all these movies, I prefer Possession the most... So please watch it in cinema ^^ btw~~~ Thanks boyfie for accompany too. 




  
Before August end, dating with my babe ling~~~bad girl brought me out for shopping again . Doesn't plan for shopping but end up with Sephora shopping bag .



Suki-ya Shabu-shabu buffet for dinner~~~ Not worth for small appetite girl like us... we only manage to finish 2 plates of chicken and 2 plates of lamb . Pay so much but eat so little ...:( 



My August is full of activities and hopefully my September will be better 

Finally this is the end for this long long post~~~ Please don't get bored on reading it and please click me a like ... Thanks :) 


Remember to come back for the next post ^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment